Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Some October fun

Daddy & I built a snowman

Packing branches after the storm


2 ballerinas


Love you sister!

"I rolled over today!"

Wrong undies sweety!


I don't think they knew that Halloween was 3 weeks away...that is Dawson's pacifier :)


Look at me standing...with some help, that is.

Madison was behind the camera again




2 cuties...at least mama thinks so!


3 comments:

JessicaT said...

Yes, your girls are definitely cuties! Dawson's not bad looking either! Do you guys want to come over sometime Friday to look at more diapers? I'll give you a call...that is if Tyler will let you leave the house this week! He he he. Hugs, Jess

Anonymous said...

You have 3 very cute kids!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! You'll have to let Madison know that she's getting to be a good photographer.....loves to take pictures like her Mommy and Auntie Beth! :) Love you guys! -Beth