Thursday, January 22, 2009

December Pics

These pics are loaded in backward order again...end of December to beginning. ENJOY!



"You can't get up until you finish all your food!" Guess she won that battle huh?









The kiddos on their new saddle Santa brought them






New Christmas toys










The girls put on make-up today...it makes me think that is how they see me with make-up on? Hmmm............





Thermopolis at the Hot Springs...Allison asks daily to go back.







The Dawson Debut
6 months, 18 pounds, 27 5/8 inches long, no teeth, but trying to get a'movin' all the time!




Playing in the snow....




Daddy cutting the girls' tree and below the girls are decorating it.


It was a gorgeous day when we cut our tree...I know I am a little late at posting Christmas pics....but..............




Family Fun

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I especially love the one of Allison asleep at the table! We need to meet sometime soon in Thermopolis to go swimming! That would be fun!

-Beth

Anonymous said...

You have the most adorable children - could it be the great genetics? :o)
love you all, G-ma

JessicaT said...

I love your pictures, especially the one of Dawson's acrobatics and the three of them on Tyler's chest. It doesn't matter that they're late...as long as we get to see them! I missed all the MOPS meetings this month with sick kiddos, and Beckett is teething already, so some days are not so fun. Hope to see you next week and matbe we can get together soon to scrap or just play around. Hope all is well. Hugs, Jess