Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dawson Tyler Greer

Dawson was born on the 14th of July at 10:10 pm. He weighed 9 lbs, 1 oz. and was 21.5 inches long. Everyone is home and doing well.





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is precious!!!

Gail said...

Dawson is beautiful. Congratulations to all of you on the addition of this precious gift. Seems like just last month I found out you were expecting again.....maybe it was 2 months ago. LOL. You two, do make pretty babies.

Hugs
Gail

JessicaT said...

You guys are so blessed! Dawson is beautiful, and I'm so glad I got a chance to meet him in person the other day. Hope to see you guys this weekend, but if not maybe see you at MOPS again soon? Let me know if you need anything. The girls could come over to play if you just need a break! Hugs to all, Jess Tharp and family
P.S. If you want to check out our family blog, it's tharpfamilyfun.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Dawson is soooooo handsome i cant wait to come see him again. I hope everyone is doing good. I will talk to you soon k love you all.
sheila lissman

Klumpe Klan: said...

Congratulations! Love Ya
Gary, Kari, Paige and Karson Klumpe

Anonymous said...

What a cutie....I may be over in the next few days..can I cuddle??

Love you

Jackie & Terry

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a sweet baby! I wish I could see him and the rest of your clan sometime! I would love to meet up with you in RC if it works out. You'll have to e-mail me the details of your trip.

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry that last one was from Carrie!

stamplady said...

Wow! 9lbs 1 oz, you are officially Super Mom! You look so beautiful after just having a baby, what a doll he is! Amanda