He looks so cute! I started a MOPS blog, and put a cute picture of Dawson and mommy on it. it's worlandmops.blogspot.com. it looks like the girls are having fun with him too! Amanda
12 pounds already?! I can't believe it. He really doesn't look that big. Adorable pics of the girls outside, too. Hope all is well, maybe we'll see you before the next MOPS meeting. Do you drink coffee? Maybe I'll drop by with coffee sometime...Jess
2 comments:
He looks so cute! I started a MOPS blog, and put a cute picture of Dawson and mommy on it. it's worlandmops.blogspot.com. it looks like the girls are having fun with him too! Amanda
12 pounds already?! I can't believe it. He really doesn't look that big. Adorable pics of the girls outside, too. Hope all is well, maybe we'll see you before the next MOPS meeting. Do you drink coffee? Maybe I'll drop by with coffee sometime...Jess
Post a Comment