Your girls certainly know when they're on camera, don't they? They are too cute. I can't believe how big Dawson is already! He's such a little man now. I already see changes in Beckett in the first week, and I'm already freaking out that he's growing up too fast! I'm going to make it to MOPS next time. Amanda said there were even more people today! Hope all is well, Jess
2 comments:
Your girls certainly know when they're on camera, don't they? They are too cute. I can't believe how big Dawson is already! He's such a little man now. I already see changes in Beckett in the first week, and I'm already freaking out that he's growing up too fast! I'm going to make it to MOPS next time. Amanda said there were even more people today! Hope all is well, Jess
I could eat him with a spoon!!!
Post a Comment